19150 East 118th Avenue
Commerce City, CO 80022
MBE, DBE & SBE Certified
for all your landscaping needs, large and small
When a customer schedules a project estimate, they will meet with a qualified, experienced landscaping professional.
The professional will listen to the homeowner and provide honest insight based on our experience and standard construction practices to guide the homeowner through the design/estimate process.
The estimator will then take measurements and necessary notations to provide an accurate project evaluation and estimate and will leave to prepare the proposal.
The Customer should provide:
- A plot plan (scale diagram of how home sits on lot)
- Any pictures or documentation needed to articulate the homeowners vision for their landscape
- An idea of their budget and timeframe for project completion.
- We will respond to the homeowner, Normally within one week with our proposal and answer questions. We will provide all information we can to make the selection process easy i.e.: pictures, list of references, drawings, ideas, insurance forms what ever they may need.
- Once the customer decides to choose Ascend, we will meet with the customer to sign the contract (which guarantees 100% satisfaction) accept the deposit and schedule the project (anticipated start and completion date)
- We then go to work to make the most beautiful and practical project possible.